We are able to offer laser beam cutting using Bystronic machines and a state-of-the-art Trumpf laser. They are both characterized with high efficiency and precision in making each and every element.
Range of machining materials:
- stainless steel – up to 15mm thick,
- ordinary steel – up to 20mm thick,
- aluminium – up to 10mm thick,
Cutting elements with a laser beam in connection with modern control technology allows for:
- high quality and precision of the cut – 0.1 mm,
- 100% repeatability of the cut parts,
- top quality of edges without additional machining,
- any shape you can think of,
- shortest order processing time.
Maximum cutting parameters:
4 000 mm x 2 000 mm
3 000 mm x 1 500 mm
These parameters allow for maximum use of material and precision cutting of sheets up to 20 mm thick.